Can you hire more administrators so reports are handled quicker than the current system? Отзывы и предложения

I think this website needs more administrators to patrol it. Lots of suspicious profiles and reports are slowly processed.

Could you please get more people to work as administrators?

Can you donate to this site?
If u want this then take out ur wallet, this is a free site, if u want something more then u know what u have to do

I think this website needs more administrators to patrol it. Lots of suspicious profiles and reports are slowly processed.

have you found many suspicious profiles?

Yes I found lots of suspicious profiles lately.

Yes I found lots of suspicious profiles lately.

Please report suspicious profiles/activity whenever you see any. Most suspicious activity is automatically detected and blocked, but some may occasionally slip through the cracks.

Penpal-Gate is a volunteer project, no one works full time. It rarely takes more than a couple of days at most to handle requests, which I think is acceptable for a free service. The revenues generated by the platform are just enough to keep its infrastructure afloat.