Blondes or Brunettes 😜 Всякая всячина

Which do u prefer 😝🤪😝??

__________________________________________________________________👱🏻‍♀️__👩‍🦰__👩‍🦱__🧝‍♀️____

That's not really a question, Princess ... both
of course, not necessarily at the same time ... 🙂

__________________________________________________________________👱🏻‍♀️__👩‍🦰__👩‍🦱__🧝‍♀️____

That's not really a question, Princess ... both
of course, not necessarily at the same time ... 🙂

Hmm, but some people have different preferences, I personally prefer brunettes XD

💝...💝...💝

You are right...!

BUT, ... I just 'love' women, with all their different qualities, Princess ... 🙂

True
True very true

Hey Arabian princess blondes definitely for me

Haha

Hey Arabian princess blondes definitely for me
Hahhaha ok 👍

Maybe I like blondes cause I know someone who is blond .😜

Blondes make the best victimes there like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints. - A. Hitchcock

Blondes make the best victimes there like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints. - A. Hitchcock
what

Brunettes like meeee

In my opinion, its harder to find a blonde virgin than finding a brunette virgin🤣

In my opinion, its harder to find a blonde virgin than finding a brunette virgin🤣
Virgin in which sense

Virgin in which sense

Wym which sense?
I mean virgin, like a virgin women

Virgin in which sense

Wym which sense?

Hahahaha maybe you meant the zodiac sign
Btw it’s harder to find a brunette virgin in my opinion icl

Virgin in which sense

Wym which sense?

Hahahaha maybe you meant the zodiac sign
Btw it’s harder to find a brunette virgin in my opinion icl
No. Not the zodiac sign. A woman 😆

Hmm yeah different countries