I was one of her close friends I wrote it in so just for everyone to knows
We love you lucy

Hi everyone you for the people who knew Lucky/lucy
Im sorry to tell you she sadly passed away on 02.05.2024
I was one of her close friends I wrote it in so just for everyone to knows
We love you lucy
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! In hell!!!!! Iam so sorry 😪😪😪, she whas a nice person.😔😔😔

🕊️

💖.....💖.....💖.....Your life was clearly too short ... fly straight to heaven, Lucy!

....... michael

Dear lucy ,

Thank you for talking with me, and have a better life in heaven , i will see you soon🤍

Rest in peace,
Parsa

Отредактировано пользователем Parsaa .

💖.....💖.....💖.....Your life was clearly too short ... fly straight to heaven, Lucy!

....... michael

👍👍👍

How do you know this is real?

Can someone explain?

R.I.P🙏🙏🙏

Hi Rose I know its real cuz we both lived in Frankfurt she is even at my school we were good friends

Hi Rose I know its real cuz we both lived in Frankfurt she is even at my school we were good friends
Why did she passed away? : (

We were in a car because we were driving somewhere and then we had a car accidant she was fine at first but died in the hospital

We were in a car because we were driving somewhere and then we had a car accidant she was fine at first but died in the hospital
I don’t know if believe it honestly 💀

What a poor girl......
I will be very sad if my friends die by accident

Her friend just died and she has time to create a forum on a random website,and first she says that she knows because lucy was in her class and then she said she knows it because she was in her car during a car accident💀 people are soo dumb here to believe this…

Its ok you dont have to believe it if you dont want to

Her friend just died and she has time to create a forum on a random website,and first she says that she knows because lucy was in her class and then she said she knows it because she was in her car during a car accident💀 people are soo dumb here to believe this…
Whether we believe it or not, we should all honor a dead person.

Yea but you should not be joking about things like death,is embarrassing asf